FAME+ applies high level standards for an international recruitment
The admission criteria are highly competitive.
To be selected as a regular student, an applicant must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Metallurgy, Materials Science, Electrochemistry) or its equivalent from a college, university, or technical school of high standing.
Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their Bachelor’s degrees are awarded before they enroll the program in Sept/Oct.
Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their prior performance and professional promise, as evidenced by academic records and letters of reference from individuals familiar with their capabilities. In addition, they will have to explain their career goals and reasons for coming to Europe for education.
All the courses will be taught in English.
- Students from English speaking countries must provide an official letter from the university attesting English is the media of instruction.
- Students who were taught in English during a certain period must provide an official letter from their university attesting their English level in writing, speaking, listening and reading.
- Students whose native language is not English must take the TOEFL  or IELTS  English examination prior to applying to the Master.
- For TOEFL, a min. of 580 or 92 points respectively for paper-based and Internet-based TOEFL test is required.
- Marks of at least 6.5 (of a total of 9) are required for IELTS test. GPA (Grade Point Average) must be of at least 75% of the scale maximum.
- Other English tests may be recognized by the Consortium if well detailed in the application.
- If TOEFL institution code is needed, please use Grenoble INP code : 6050.
If you don’t know your English level before deadline, a letter from your university attesting to your proficiency is mandatory. The Consortium would assess your level if selected.
 *Test Of English as a Foreign Language
 **International English Language Testing System