Apart from Erasmus + Scholarships, other scholarships are available for students:
Applications will be open until January 12th 2018.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses. It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Calendar Session 2018
- Opening of the call for applications: Week of October 16th, 2018
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 12th, 2018
- Announcement of results: Week of March 26th, 2018
Grenoble IDEX scholarships
- Grenoble: The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications for the Master Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to foreign students (i.e. students currently enrolled in a University outside France) who apply to one of the Masters offered by the following higher education and research institutions: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSA Grenoble), Grenoble INP, Sciences Po Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA).
Grenoble INP Fundation scholarships
- Grenoble: Grenoble INP will sustain highly skilled foreign stuents to integrate master courses in Grenoble
Excellence Initiative of Université de Bordeaux
- Bordeaux: Objective: encouraging student travel to key geographical areas and universities for IdEx Bordeaux, within the scope of the international academic programs of the University of Bordeaux and its partners.
Bourses d’excellence Persyval-Lab
This selective pre-doctoral grant program is aimed at excellent students who wish to follow a M2 (second year of a Master’s Degree) at Université de Grenoble (UG) and who express a strong interest to conduct a thesis in a Persyval laboratory. http://cataloguelm.campusfrance.org/master/#/catalog
German academic exchange service which provides information on various kinds of DAAD funding for foreign students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Provides financial and non-material support to high-achieving and committed students from all over the world for a limited time period.
AUF (Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie)
Several types of grants are offered to foster the mobility of students, researchers and teachers, including Master’s grants. For more information about deadlines and selection criteria, consult the website of the AUF regional office closest to your host establishment. https://www.auf.org/les_membres/nos-membres/
STUDENTS FROM INDIA
Raman Charpak Scholarship
Scholarship for Indian students to study in France
STUDENTS FROM LATIN AMERICA
This scholarship is specifically for Colombian students studying a Master level degree (or higher) internationally. In 2017 applications closed on February 28th. More information can be found here: http://www.colciencias.gov.co/convocatorias
This scholarship is specifically for Mexican students completing a Master level degree (or higher) internationally. The scholarship is provided for up to 24 months. More information can be found here: http://www.conacyt.gob.mx/index.php/becas-y-posgrados/becas-en-el-extranjero
This scholarship is specifically for Chilean students who will be studying a Master level degree abroad. More information can be found only by clicking here.
GLOBAL GRANTS from Rotary
A scholarship program sponsored by Rotary. Rolling admission, projects require the student to leverage local Rotary clubs. Open to candidates from all countries as long as the Rotary club they work with is eligible to back a scholarship applicant. More information here: https://my.rotary.org/en/take-action/apply-grants/global-grants
This scholarship is specifically for Peruvian students who will be studying a Master level degree abroad. The applicant must be 36 years or younger at the time of the application. More information can be found here: http://www.pronabec.gob.pe
Scholarships for students from Ecuador. More information online: http://programasbecas.educacionsuperior.gob.ec
Find other sources of funding that would help future FAME+ students? Let us know!