1. When will next FAME+ Edition start?
FAME+ next Edition will start by September 2018, more details will be stated at the website and social networks by December 2017.
2. Where can I apply for the FAME+ Erasmus Mundus JMD?
Once the call is opened, please follow the instructions stated on the website front page : APPLICATION FORM
3. What should I do in order to apply for the Erasmus+ Scholarships?
The question is explicitely asked in the application procedure to the Master Degree (once you are in the application procedure- FSA website). And add the stated declaration as specified in the Required Documentation section.
4. I am on the last year of my Bachelor Degree. Can I apply even if I’m not going to have neither the Diploma nor the transcript of records for the deadline?
Yes, Those admitted students who have not completed the Bachelor Degree yet, FAME+ will issue a “Conditional Admission”. The deadline to submit the Diploma and the transcript of records will be before the end of 1st semestre of the master programme.
6. I come from an English-speaking country. Do I need to take any English language test?
No. Students that have studied their Bachelor Degree in an English-speaking country i.e. the United Kingdom, Australia, India, Kenya or the U.S., do not need to submit any English Certificate.
8. Do we need to send a Recommendation Letter?
No. At this first stage of the Selection procedure, we only ask students to provide us a complete contact of a job supervisor or a faculty member. In case the student progress on the Selection procedure, we will contact the stated person.
10. Do I have to pay any registration fee at the pre-enrolment procedure?
No. All tuition fees need to be paid after your arrival and registration in one of the Universities for Year 1.
11.What is a Programme Country Student and a Partner Country student? Please see here the list of countries.
12. I am a Partner country student, but I have studied/worked for more than 12 months in the last 5 years in a Programme country. Can I apply?
Yes. Your application will be eligible, but you will be counted as a Programme country student, not as a Partner country student.
13. If I am selected into FAME+ EMJMD, can I choose the destination for the Second year?
FAME+ Consortium ask students about their favourite destination, and the willing will be always to respect students decision. Despite this, if the amount of students choosing one or another destination for year 2 is heavily unbalanced, some adjustments will be done.
14. My CV is in Europass format. Can I upload it?
Yes, the FAME+ CV template is an example you can follow, but other options are valid.
15. I am not very familiar with the Erasmus+ Master Degree programme, I want to get a general overview.
More information about the Erasmus+ programmes and further experiences from former students of FAME+ and all other programmes can be found at the Erasmus Mundus Association website.