Teachers (“Scholars”) apply to carry out teaching, training and/or research activities in the institutions participating in the Master Course.
For third-country scholars running for Erasmus Mundus grant the Deadline for application is : 16th April 2018
Applicants will be selected by the FAME+ Master Admission Committee and informed in May.
What should you provide?
Your application must contain the following documents:
- Application Form including your motivation to join the FAME+ Master education team as a scholar
- Curriculum Vitae in the pre-formatted version
- Certified copy of your passport or identification card
- Certificate of employment in the current academic position
- Four recent publications on related subject area (if possible)
- Name and contact information of 2 referees
FAME master CV template can be downloaded here :
Application form can be downloaded here :
Where to send your application?
Please send your application to the FAME Master Management at :